Did Lovie sign an Extension yet?

aikemirv

Reaction score
Just wondering and holding out hope!

I'll take Rivera just as well. I read somewhere that his contract was up after the super Bowl (Rivera's that is) Is that true?

I know Lovie has one more year.

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
aikemirv;1348982 said:
Just wondering and holding out hope!

I'll take Rivera just as well. I read somewhere that his contract was up after the super Bowl (Rivera's that is) Is that true?

I know Lovie has one more year.

Lovies has not signed a new contract yet, But the Bears said they would start that process after the superbowl. I look for him to get a long term deal with a huge raise, Lovie will be in Bears country for a long long time.

Rivera is up for grabs after the superbowl.. but I look for him to sign an extension as well and go after a HC position next year.

Cliff

Benched
Reaction score
ONLY 9 seasons?.... i thought that cat was 'round for longer than that.... dude goes down as one of the great 'Boys of all-time!.... :bow:

aikemirv

Reaction score
Cowboy4ever;1348989 said:
Lovies has not signed a new contract yet, But the Bears said they would start that process after the superbowl. I look for him to get a long term deal with a huge raise, Lovie will be in Bears country for a long long time.

Rivera is up for grabs after the superbowl.. but I look for him to sign an extension as well and go after a HC position next year.

Rivera could sign an extension, but I can't see why he would. If Chicago is as cheap as they say he could go after the Dallas or the SF def coord jobs if HC opportunity was not available and still be up for a HC spot next year while making more this year.

There is one common ground with this coaching search and the one after Jimmy.

That is , if Jimmy had left 1 yr earlier, Norv very well could have been the Cowboys coach instwead of Switzer.

and... if BP had left 1 year earlier Sean Payton could have been the Cowboys coach instead of ......!