Did Mat Mcbriar sleep with Goodell's wife?

aquavita

Reaction score
Seriously, every single game, I see him get knocked down and not a single call against the other team. What's up with that?

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
I've seen him get hit now FIVE times AT LEAST without a call...not even a running into the kicker.

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
aquavita;1758350 said:
Seriously, every single game, I see him get knocked down and not a single call against the other team. What's up with that?

Strange isn't it. We would called on it, I'm sure.

Wezsh0T

Reaction score
I actually thought that punt might have been partially blocked...

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Wezsh0T;1758456 said:
I actually thought that punt might have been partially blocked...

Thats what I thought...

I think McBriar takes a lot of flops trying to get the call. Either that, or he has the worst balance in the world.

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
Yeagermeister;1758590 said:
Some times he flops worse than Manu Ginobilli :laugh2:

Are you sure?

Nobody flops worse than Manu Floppobli! :laugh1:

(just kidding, spurs fans)

silverblue

Reaction score
Jimz31;1758363 said:
I've seen him get hit now FIVE times AT LEAST without a call...not even a running into the kicker.

That is what I was thinking too until I saw some slowmo replays. He goes down with arms flailing as long as there is a defender in the area. He has barely been touched yet. Hopefully his wolf-cries don't hurt us on a call one day.

adamknite

Reaction score
Nothing beats the Hand of death James hit Jacobs with, looked like BJ almost killed him with a slight wave of the hand.

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
adamknite;1759198 said:
Nothing beats the Hand of death James hit Jacobs with, looked like BJ almost killed him with a slight wave of the hand.
LOL @ Hand of Death

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
adamknite;1759198 said:

I think you finally came up with a nickname for Bradie :bow: :lmao:

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
I don't quite get this. I thought I was going crazy. You see lesser contact get called in the NFL. Also there was a play where Manning just threw the ball to absolutely NOBODY while still in the pocket. At first, I thought he got hit but he was just getting rid of the ball to avoid a sack.

superpunk

Reaction score
adamknite;1759198 said:
Classic line. I had to read this to my wife. She thinks you're hilarious. :bow:

adamknite

Reaction score
Yeagermeister;1759218 said:
I think you finally came up with a nickname for Bradie :bow: :lmao:

superpunk;1759225 said:
Classic line. I had to read this to my wife. She thinks you're hilarious. :bow:

Wow, before now I've only got the bow twice, now I've got it twice in one thread. :cool:

But seriously, he atleast deserves a golden globe nomination for that flop.

superpunk

Reaction score
adamknite;1759260 said:
Wow, before now I've only got the bow twice, now I've got it twice in one thread. :cool:

But seriously, he atleast deserves a golden globe nomination for that flop.

Trust me, the hand of death line deserved it.

Of course, we're also sitting here laughing our ***** off about how poor Peyton Manning has to throw to "Crap and bug-Eyes." So take it FWIW.

adamknite

Reaction score
superpunk;1759296 said:
Trust me, the hand of death line deserved it.

Of course, we're also sitting here laughing our ***** off about how poor Peyton Manning has to throw to "Crap and bug-Eyes." So take it FWIW.

I wish I was watching it, sounds hilarious, too bad the wife has the TV. I promise her only one football game on Sunday..

rexrobinson

Reaction score
adamknite;1759198 said:

Hand of Death sounds like an attack from World of Warcraft. I like it a lot, I think Bradie James mush bechpress 1200 pounds according the the whiplash Jacobs sufferd from the instant reverse of direction he was delivered.

The Hand of Death should wrestle bears in the offseason just so he can stay in shape and be somewhat challanged.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
I used to think that McBriar flopped a lot too. But then I saw him at TC and he was actually falling to the ground every time he punted the ball ni practice. Methinks it's just part of his follow through. Crazy Aussies.