Did McCarthy purposely lose this game?

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Did the big fat "coach" hand the win to his former team who made him out to be a much better coach than he actually is as a one last "thank you"?

Think about it, the offense was terrible, the defense was terrible, special teams was terrible. Everyone looked completely unprepared.

Mikey wanted GB to win.
Sure, Mike wanted to get embarrassed on national TV by the team who fired him. Who wouldn't? :rolleyes:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yes. He wanted to end the season as a complete embarrassment, assuring that no other team is going to want his services after JJ cans him.

Mikexike

Reaction score
Did the big fat "coach" hand the win to his former team who made him out to be a much better coach than he actually is as a one last "thank you"?

Think about it, the offense was terrible, the defense was terrible, special teams was terrible. Everyone looked completely unprepared.

Mikey wanted GB to win.
Did we even practice? We were definitely playing checkers and the packers were playing chess.....

links18

Reaction score
IDK, does OP purposely cheat on his taxes or does he just keep poor records?

ArbynTX

Reaction score
giphy.gif

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I've honestly sat here and wondered did McCarthy and Quinn do that intentionally. Why would they? I have no clue. But it was so bad I can't help but wonder was that the case.

CowboysFever1973

Reaction score
Even I who probably is seen as one of the biggest nut cases on this forum thinks this is ridiculous!!!!!!!

Xeven

Reaction score
Not unless he convinced Quinn to throw the game l9l.

dmaschuck

Reaction score

Mikey wanted GB to win.
Yes but not for this absurd a** reason they lost because they were scripted to just like every team in every game of every season
this is theater not competition

Kingofholland

Reaction score

Mikey wanted GB to win.
Yeah I think that's zero possibility. But it looked so bad, it makes you wonder what kind of prep. even went into it.