Did our play calling become more conservative in the 3rd quarter?

Beaker42

Reaction score
I was able to watch the first half and the 4th but missed the third. Did our play calling become more conservative? Did the Bengals make half time adjustments?

Just trying to figure out why we moved the ball so well in the first half only to get shutdown for the third quarter and most of the 4th.
No - Cooper totally sucked from start of 3rd qtr until the last drive. Which is better than sucking the entire game like overpaid bus driver Dak did.

Beaker42

Reaction score
Ya, I think we had a penalty that killed our first drive in the 3rd. Then on the next possession, we moved it well until we fumbled. That's when they took over for more than 8 minutes.
I want Ferguson in for Schultz. That fumble was uncalled for. And the jackwagon thinks he's all that.

exciter

Reaction score
I was able to watch the first half and the 4th but missed the third. Did our play calling become more conservative? Did the Bengals make half time adjustments?

Just trying to figure out why we moved the ball so well in the first half only to get shutdown for the third quarter and most of the 4th.
Bengals figured out the 4 pass routes that the lollipop Ginger can throw and adjusted accordingly!

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
So last week Pollards horrible 1.3 YPC was Moores fault.
This week Zeke’s few not so good carries is not Moores fault.

All bad play calls.
Your double standards as usual on your part.

Looks like it’s back to normal eh? Lol

Pollard making zeke look Like the old slug he is.

18 million dollar blocking snail! Incredible!!

sbark

Reaction score
C.Rush also had a number of passes batted down, tipped
Was possible Cinn adjust with Rush getting ball out quik
His release isn't the quickest in the NFL