Did Rob Ryan expose New England Offense?

JoeCorrado

Reaction score
Just wondering if the New England Patriots offense was somewhat exposed by Rob Ryan when we played them? Until that game, the Patriots had scored at least 30 points in every game- since then, they haven't been nearly as successful, averaging just 19 points a game.

Just curious and would like your thoughts on it.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
JoeCorrado;4230224 said:
Just wondering if the New England Patriots offense was somewhat exposed by Rob Ryan when we played them? Until that game, the Patriots had scored at least 30 points in every game- since then, they haven't been nearly as successful, averaging just 19 points a game.

Our team never exposes anyone, we just get exposed by other teams. That is the rule.

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
JoeCorrado;4230224 said:

To a degree...he had a good scheme, but the real issue was good pash rush and outstanding LB play. The Steelers and Giants have that, not everyone has those strengths.

Reaction score
Both Ryans exposed it. Rob obviously a couple of weeks ago and Rex in the playoff game earlier this year. The Pats just don't have a very talented receiving core. They don't get much down the field, most of them are short screen passes.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
A good pass rush and leave as many guys back in coverage as possible. Then you've got to be fortunate enough to create some turnovers. I don't think it's a big mystery in what to do. The mystery for most teams is HOW to do it.

anava

Reaction score
ThreeSportStar80;4230415 said:
He gave the blue print however the Eagles exposed him so it's a wash.

I think what exposed Ryan is having our 2 ILBs looking like they are running in mud. Hopefully that will change if Lee comes back. Could be in for a long day against Buff if not.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I was hoping the Patriots would go right back to hanging 30s on folks. It would make our performance that much more impressive.

Picksix

A Work in Progress
Reaction score
We played a lot of man press coverage against their WR's, and got pretty physical with them. We also were able to get after Brady pretty effectively. I'm sure the last two teams that have played them took notice, and have incorporating the same things.

baj1dallas

Reaction score
Hostile;4230236 said:
Our team never exposes anyone, we just get exposed by other teams. That is the rule.

The whole idea is a myth in the first place.