Did Romo Ever Go 32 possessions with 1 TD?

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Don’t ever remember the offense sucking like this under Romo, even during his early years starting. Do you know how bad you have to suck to go 32 consecutive possessions with just a single TD in today’s NFL.

For everybody that wanted Romo gone, I hope y’all are happy.

Batman1980

Reaction score
Romo was a borderline franchise QB from day 1 and grew into one in 2007. Dak looked like one for 1.5 seasons but the 8 ball says he's broken.

CowboysDrew

Reaction score
The hate on Romo was wrong. Not adequate. Absolutely under appreciated. He was an elite QB who could lift this team far beyond what it deserves.

But, it's done. He's gone. I agree, he was dumped on undeservedly. But we as fans have no choice. Dak is, our guy. We can't change it

I honestly wish it was different. I wish Tony stayed healthy.

Dak can't deal with pressure, Romo could. He'd thrive even in this mess.

Batman1980

Reaction score
The hate on Romo was wrong. Not adequate. Absolutely under appreciated. He was an elite QB who could lift this team far beyond what it deserves.

But, it's done. He's gone. I agree, he was dumped on undeservedly. But we as fans have no choice. Dak is, our guy. We can't change it

Romo was a bit brittle, our lack of proper OL building took years off his career.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score

Dumping Romo for this check down scrub set this franchise back years.

kevm3

Reaction score
Romo couldn't finish a preaseason game against Seattle, but if he was here, magically he'd be getting blasted 5+ times a game, shrugging off hit after hit all the while dropping 42 points

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
Romo couldn't finish a preaseason game against Seattle, but if he was here, magically he'd be getting blasted 5+ times a game, shrugging off hit after hit all the while dropping 42 points
Same people who think Lee would make it healthy through this entire season probably thought Romo would survive a quarter of the hits Dak has taken