Did the Cowboys have the best performance in the Wild Card Round?

RomoIsGod

Reaction score
And that being said. Was Dak's performance the best out of all the wild card round QBs?

Reaction score
And that being said. Was Dak's performance the best out of all the wild card round QBs?
Very encouraging though it has to be recognized that the Buccaneers were the worst team in the playoffs,,, so there's that. Still, it was great to see Dallas executing plays like a real football team and Dak was on point. Need more of this.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Yes.
I think the best play was the TD to CeeDee.
That was a "drive the stake through Dracula's heart" TD.
In the Packers and Jaguars games, we played to stay ahead - opting for field goals instead of the kill-shot TD.
This time we eschewed the field goal (not a hard decision given Maher's yips) and went for the dagger.
That 31-6 lead was HUGE.
Even after the successful onside kick by the Bucs, I felt they had given up behind 31-14.
If it's 24-14 or even 27-14, I think the Bucs resolve would have been stronger. But having to score three times was mentally too much to overcome for the Bucs.
Their last series was pitiful and signaled they threw in the towel.

Proximo

Reaction score
Yes and yes.

Dak was in the zone.
Defense shut down the GOAT.

It was a beat down.
We are absolutely rolling into the next round of the playoffs.
Just hope we aren’t too beat up and run down from the traveling and short week now.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Was listening to NBC sports radio and they said Dak performance was the best passer rating of any QB in franchise history. Not bad for a 1 read QB. lol