Did the Cowboys seem bored

sportsman

Reaction score
At times did it seem the team really wasn't that interest?

Doomsday101

Reaction score
sportsman;3123066 said:

I don't think we were bored but I do think there was a point in the game where Dallas was in a bit of a lull and started making mistakes one mistake that ended up calling back a big gainer on a screen to Felix.

JBond

Reaction score
Doomsday101;3197610 said:
I don't think we were bored but I do think there was a point in the game where Dallas was in a bit of a lull and started making mistakes one mistake that ended up calling back a big gainer on a screen to Felix.

That was a garbage holding call. Stupid refs blew that one. That crew is the worst in the league.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
JBond;3197615 said:
That was a garbage holding call. Stupid refs blew that one. That crew is the worst in the league.

I saw why they threw it I guess it could be debated but I did see why it was thrown. Ticky tacky maybe so

cowboyed

Reaction score
sportsman;3123066 said:

I think you are right. I noticed they were playing poker in the huddle.

Air Force One

Reaction score
where do these people come from?

I can't help getting the feeling that there is a mental institution in Pennsylvania that let's their patients post on the Cowboyszone

RainMan

Makin' It Rain
Reaction score
romomania;3197708 said:
brilliant.

I think they were bored once it was 24-0 in the fourth quarter and it became clear Philly had thrown in the towel. Yeah, they might have gotten bored then.

Which brings me to that other inane debate about Philly not trying. Yeah, they stopped trying -- but only after they knew the game was out of reach.