DId the Giants steal a play from us?

icyhot

Reaction score
The touchdown pass to Burress was the same route Glenn used to score the touchdown against the Eagles. It was bought to my attention from Chris Burman.

Zman5

Reaction score
They probably did and we probably "stole" it from someone else. NFL is a copy cat league.

fldude2k1

Reaction score
Well that the secret to the Eagles CBs. They liked to jump those slants and pick em last year. The league has figured that out and does a lot of double move routes on them.

dallasblue05

Reaction score
fldude2k1 said:
Well that the secret to the Eagles CBs. They liked to jump those slants and pick em last year. The league has figured that out and does a lot of double move routes on them.

I sent out a Top Secret email to all the coaches at the beginnning of the year and told them what you just said, you must have read it.......:rolleyes:

It wasnt really a secret, there just wasnt enough offensive talent in the NFC to play with the Eagles last year. and everyone knows when their offense does well and keeps their D off the field, their D is less likely to be exposed!

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
Don't forget our o-coord is Payton. Who used to be THEIR o-coord. I'm sure he had that play back then, and they kept it around

Uh-Oh

Reaction score
It was a copycat. I wonder if anyone else will use that on Sheldon Brown?