Did Ware work with Randy White?...

newlander

Reaction score
as well as Charles Haley the last couple seasons? Just watched DCFanatic's video highlight package on DeMarcus from Sat. night.....wow. They way he uses his hands, leverage, strength, speed, etc....is a combo of White and Haley. It's obvious he was real dinged up early in the year and it affected his production. Was also vERY impressed with Spencer. He's blossoming and was all over the field sat. night. I think his most impressive play was when he ran down the RB from behind 40 yards downfield late in the 3rd qtr. That was an eye opener: dude has a serious motor too.....:bow:

Thatkidbob

Reaction score
I don't know if he's done any work with Haley, but I remember him and Randy White were on the radio together a while back and they mentioned that Randy White had worked with him on some things.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
newlander;3163449 said:
as well as Charles Haley the last couple seasons? Just watched DCFanatic's video highlight package on DeMarcus from Sat. night.....wow. They way he uses his hands, leverage, strength, speed, etc....is a combo of White and Haley. It's obvious he was real dinged up early in the year and it affected his production. Was also vERY impressed with Spencer. He's blossoming and was all over the field sat. night. I think his most impressive play was when he ran down the RB from behind 40 yards downfield late in the 3rd qtr. That was an eye opener: dude has a serious motor too.....:bow:

do you have a link to the vid?

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
newlander;3163449 said:

alot of our defensive players did...I know Spears did too

newlander

Reaction score
here you go "viman"...courtesy of dcfanatic:

http://dcfanatic.thedallascowboyshow.com/2009/12/21/video-demarcus-ware-indestructible/

.......basic point I was making was the hand to hand combat that takes place in the trenches. Good lord, it's a fist fight in there for sure. As I recall White is a black belt in Karate and Ware is smart enough to go to a hall of famer for advice, guidance and learning of his craft. We are blessed to have him and I'm ashamed for getting on his arse earlier this year: he was more hurt than he let on and just toughed it out. I'll never doubt him again........

poost

Reaction score
Haha, I love the part at the end. "Who needs practice?!"

xWraithx

Benched
Reaction score
CowboysFaninBaltimore;3163731 said:
I was thinking the same thing myself. I do believe Charles Haley and Randy White have taught Ware the ropes.

You never really hear about the stuff he worked on with Haley though... probably because it mostly takes place during team showers