Did you all enjoy the trick play last night

links18

Reaction score
OP, way to reach for the positives. Very admirable. You are just the kind of fan Jerry wants. :facepalm:

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Thought this was about people getting tricked into thinking the Dallas turnaround started last nite with a win lol. There sure were a lot of takers.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Did you all enjoy Beasley to Dak reverse trick play.

I know that it didnt convert to a TD as expected, but Garrett and company schemed it well. Only thing is why so late in the game was such a play design called.
I lol'd pretty pard at that very moment in time.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
The timing and execution of the play smell of desperation.
I guess that's why it was so funny... It was an illistration of Jason Garrett & Scott Linehan all in one play at the perfect moment of the game.

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
Did you all enjoy Beasley to Dak reverse trick play.

I know that it didnt convert to a TD as expected, but Garrett and company schemed it well. Only thing is why so late in the game was such a play design called.
It took them the whole bye week to draw that up and the idiots still got it all wrong.

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
The worst part is. It was not needed. They going down the field just fine. Throwing the ball around. WR's open. Moving the chains. Then, as all desperate teams seem to do. (I can hear it " but, but, the Pats,the Eagles..) Save it. This Dallas team is bad and the fact that they throw that train wreck of a play in there, with all the struggles offensively, shows how desperate they are. They were grooving down the field before that...

RodeoJake

Reaction score
That was an execution issue, not a play calling issue.

I did like the creativity, but it didn't look like it had been very well rehearsed. IMO, that would have been better served in the first quarter. Even if it failed, it would have given their D something to think about later in the game.