Didnt I say we would win?!!!!!!

STSINAZ

Reaction score
I told you guys...the last loss put us over the edge as contenders...we will win out and the NFC is wide open so get ready people....here is what i think of tonight's game

TO shutup shutup shutup....you dropped a pass...fell down 1 yard short of a first down you should have gotten, i dont see you sellingout on blocking plays...i saw you as we were about to score, i saw the look on your face...you werent not happy for YOUR TEAM...i saw you not really watching the game intently,,,i saw who you are...FOR YOURSELF ONLY....i know alot of what was said last week happened...maybe a little of it was speculative...but you are a cancer....and a joke...GROWUP...

WITTEN - YOU ARE A MAN---YOU ARE THE MAN...YOU ARE OUR GO TO GUY ON THIS TEAM...WE NEED TO DUMP TO because miles is more than ready to be the #2 receiver...bennett, felix and crayton can make up the rest with Roy W being the #1 guy because you are the best TE in football..

romo ---if you had some smart blockers you would be ok...we need to add a lineman in the offseason...someone who is dominant...and a vet backup...

DEFENSE...

WARE 19
RAT 7
ELLIS 7
BRADIE 6
CANTY 3.5

THATS SOME SERIOUS RUSHERS! if wade had been running the d all year we would have even more than that....

O line---get proctor out of there! jerry you could block better than him he is going to get romo killed!

Newman - you are the man!

Ravens---keep talking because you will lose next week and your quarterback is about to get injured by ratty boy! ITS OVER FOR YOU GUYS...you wont even make the playoffs!

TEAMS BETTER WATCH OUT CAUSE WE ARE COMING! ONCE ROMO AND BARBER GET HEALTHY ITS ON!