Didn't realize this...

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
We knew that the Philly offense was weak without quality WR's and with McNapp recovering from injuries.

But what I didn't know was that the Philly defense had not given up more than 21 pts in a game all season.

They are shocked that we hung 38 up on them, .. and it very easily should have been 42.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
WV Cowboy;1747439 said:
We knew that the Philly offense was weak without quality WR's and with McNapp recovering from injuries.

But what I didn't know was that the Philly defense had not given up more than 21 pts in a game all season.

They are shocked that we hung 38 up on them, .. and it very easily should have been 42.

Could have been alot more than that. The Cowboys shutdown the passing game and started subing in second stringers.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I was surprised they were tied for 3rd in sacks and got none against the Cowboys.

GhettoxCowboy

Dem Boyz
Reaction score
I was thinkin during the game is the NFL, had a " I quit" Rule.. they got smoked.. hahah

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Doomsday101;1747455 said:
I was surprised they were tied for 3rd in sacks and got none against the Cowboys.

If I remember correctly, the Eagles didn't even blitz once until the second half. They were trying to run coverage schemes to stop Romo. Obviously it didn't work. By the time they ran a blitz the game was out of control and they were just trying to get something going.

GhettoxCowboy

Dem Boyz
Reaction score
nyc;1747460 said:
If I remember correctly, the Eagles didn't even blitz once until the second half. They were trying to run coverage schemes to stop Romo. Obviously it didn't work. By the time they ran a blitz the game was out of control and they were just trying to get something going.

I have a friend that a Birds fan, and the guy was about to kill himself last night.. He said he hates " Life with Loui" look alike Reid! ahhahahha

Doomsday101

Reaction score
nyc;1747460 said:

I hate the eagles but respect Jim Johnson as a DC and any time you can go out and put up 38 points and have 0 sacks against his defense you did a damn good job. I guess Romo proved to people that if you keep him in the pocket he will still hurt you. Last season people kept saying Romo weakness was playing from the pocket yet what I was seeing was pressure coming up the middle and keeping him contained which no QB can handle. Add Davis to the mix and the inside pressure is not happening and Romo has shown he can work just fine from the pocket.