Didn't We Do Anything Right????

Kaika

Have a Good Day Pilgrims
Reaction score
So let me summerize what I've seen here.

Most want to dump Romo, most want to dump T.O., most want to dump Wade, Most want to dump Garret, most want to dump Pac Man, T.Newman is a bum, Henry stinks, Proctor is a waste,The trainer is under suspicion,(that was mine) MBIII is soft,Witten is not on the same page as the QB , RW is injury prone, lets see have I forgotten anyone??? Probably

OK, Who replaces them???

Man listening to some here on this forum or for that matter, maybe most, it doesn't seem that we did anything good last nite.

I know we lost, but didn't our "D" outplay the best Defense in the league, at their field, in the cold without our star running back with a QB with a dinged up finger( maybe no excuse ,but I think so) , and our best pass rusher a little dinged up?

Didn't our 4th round pick rookie get more yards against the Steelers than any other running back they faced.

I know everyone's frustrated, but lets move on instead of throwing around the blame for this loss.

I guess I'm just frustrated with all the negativity on this board lately.

Sorry for the rant, and knowing most of you here as I do, start your berating of my post, because it's always easier to be negative because of history rather than being optimistic for the future.

rant over:cool:

Boysboy

Reaction score
A loss is a loss, there's no way to spin it.

However-making so many threads on saying we had enough of [such and such player], blah, blah, blah is pretty extreme.

The sky is falling, people.

Batman

Reaction score
We did a lot of right things last night, the only wrong I can think of is any ball that left Tony Romos hand. Outside of that, we played a great game.

Boysboy

Reaction score
Batman;2475445 said:
We did a lot of right things last night, the only wrong I can think of is any ball that left Tony Romos hand. Outside of that, we played a great game.

Brad Sham said there was alot of miscommunication b/w the defensive players in coverage on the Steelers' game tieing drive. It had nothing to do with playing prevent.

This is becoming a bigger issue with the team-lack of communication and details.

Oh yah-spend an entire segment throwing TO under the bus.:banghead:

Boysboy

Reaction score
casmith07;2475455 said:
Yeah trade 'em. Call Bledsoe off the couch.

And get Meshawn out of retirement. Is Terry Glenn's knee OK now?:rolleyes:

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
I haven't seen anyone say they want to dump Romo.

He had a crappy game, it's silly to try and sugar coat it.

sbark

Reaction score
Most.........naw dont think so

Vocal minority.......

5Countem5

Benched
Reaction score
TheCount;2475462 said:
I haven't seen anyone say they want to dump Romo.

He had a crappy game, it's silly to try and sugar coat it.

I guess when posters call him a loser, choker and will never win the big game- they still want to keep him?

Kaika

Have a Good Day Pilgrims
Reaction score
5Countem5;2475484 said:
I guess when posters call him a loser, choker and will never win the big game- they still want to keep him?

Thanx,;) I didn't want to post individuals, but They were there last nite.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
5Countem5;2475484 said:

I must have skipped that nonsense.