Didn't you just know Romo was going to win it?

jesusphreak

Reaction score
When the Cowboys were about to score with 6 minutes left, my biggest worry was actually that Detroit had way too much time to score again.

When the Dallas defense actually managed to get a stop and the Cowboys got the ball with 2 minutes and a half left, I just knew that Romo and that offense were going to score a TD to take the lead. My only concern was Detroit getting the ball back and kicking a field goal.

With Romo at QB you just feel like the Cowboys always have a chance.

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
same here, my worry was that we would give detroit too much time to come back and kick the FG.

JJHLH1

Reaction score
I agree. I liked our chances once we got the ball back with just over two minutes left. Romo is calm, cool and collected in those tough pressure situations. I'm in love with the man!

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
I remember 3rd and 5 during our 2nd to last drive.

I just sat there with a smile on my face thinking, "we got this. we make plays. we got this" of course maybe 3 plays later Witten fumbled, but with our offense, you cant help but feel in the game. I started to get very worried late in the 3rd quarter, and a little into the 4th...But aside from the "could be" game clinching 3rd and 9 for the Lions that they didnt get, I wasnt worried in the 4th. Just knew our team would make the necessary plays.

adamknite

Reaction score
I'm ashamed to admit it but this was the first time I just felt like we were going to come up short all year. Just had a feeling that even if we did score the Lions were going to come back. Didn't even get that feeling in the Bills game or the Patriots game but I did today. Glad I was wrong, so glad.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
jesusphreak;1821479 said:
When the Cowboys were about to score with 6 minutes left, my biggest worry was actually that Detroit had way too much time to score again.

When the Dallas defense actually managed to get a stop and the Cowboys got the ball with 2 minutes and a half left, I just knew that Romo and that offense were going to score a TD to take the lead. My only concern was Detroit getting the ball back and kicking a field goal.

Haha, I thought he'd either win it or throw an interception. I knew we wouldn't lose it on an incomplete pass or anything silly like that.

Also, much props to the discipline of the offensive line for not getting any penalties on that last drive to foul it all up.

BLEU3ASY

Reaction score
jesusphreak;1821479 said:

yes i did...that fumble probably was the best thing that happened to us all day.

Joe71

Reaction score
I never felt nervous on that last drive.I just felt they would go down the field on the Lions defense.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
I sat quietly the whole game while my brothers and friends (all Cowboys fans were pissing and moaning the whole game). The only time I yelled was when Witten caught that last TD pass.

When Tony was back there, on the 13 yard line, I said to myself, this is where legends are made. I just waited until it became a reality.

BLEU3ASY

Reaction score
yeah mods i hear you...all im saying is the lions were fighting for their lives..they weren't gonna just lay down....in the end our D kept it close enough to win.....first Division championship since 98.....PEOPLE BE HAPPY!!!!!

kojak

Who Loves Ya Baby?
Reaction score
When we got the ball back I knew we had a chance. Romo is at his best when the game is on the line. He lives for it and I have nothing but faith in him. It'a so damn nice to have QB I can believe in. Props to Romo!!

Wood

Reaction score
I think Romo is spoiling us....but I have learned after Aikman not to take it for granted and just enjoy every amazing moment they provide us.