Die Hard!

bigdsgirl

Reaction score
Hello, I've been watching Cowboys since the Cowboys/Colts super bowl in early 70's. I remember putting tin foil on those old tv's (before cable) just so I could watch the Eagle/Cowboy games lol. Luckily I'm originally from N.J. so I did get to see the Giant/Cowboy games. Those times were rough! However I haven't missed a game in 20 years since cable/satellite. This week I had to order Amazon Prime to get the Cowboy/Seahawk game. I just play it week by week. Go Cowboys!

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hello, I've been watching Cowboys since the Cowboys/Colts super bowl in early 70's. I remember putting tin foil on those old tv's (before cable) just so I could watch the Eagle/Cowboy games lol. Luckily I'm originally from N.J. so I did get to see the Giant/Cowboy games. Those times were rough! However I haven't missed a game in 20 years since cable/satellite. This week I had to order Amazon Prime to get the Cowboy/Seahawk game. I just play it week by week. Go Cowboys!
:welcome:

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Chuck+Norris+4.gif

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score

Hey, welcome to the forum!!