Twitter: Diggs Top 3 - Lowest Passer Rating Allowed

RS12

Reaction score
JC Jackson is the epitome of the benefits of quality coaching.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Quinn has them playing too much man. That is putting a lot on the cbs when Parsons is the only legit pressure player.
That doesn't bode well for Diggs. One would think playing man-to-man coverage would help him improve on his stats. Instead, it has done the opposite. This proves Diggs is no cover CB anywhere near to Deion Sanders or other great man coverage CBS of the past.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
Quinn has them playing too much man. That is putting a lot on the cbs when Parsons is the only legit pressure player.

i hated it last game. Like legit he went man most of the game and deaean Jackson especially was burning them. I get it you play man because you don’t think the wide receivers are that good.

but you have to be able to adjust mid game…. Man coverage was getting burned. Anthony brown in particular. It also didn’t help the officials were calling things tight all game.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
JC Jackson is about to pass Diggs in INTs too. Already up to 7 compared to Diggs with 8.

Mr_437

Reaction score
JC Jackson might be the best CB on that list... I don't think Diggs is.

GORICO

Reaction score
JC Jackson is about to pass Diggs in INTs too. Already up to 7 compared to Diggs with 8.

i know i saw that...come on Diggs start digging deeper and getting more....we want you to win INT most trophy

GORICO

Reaction score
That doesn't bode well for Diggs. One would think playing man-to-man coverage would help him improve on his stats. Instead, it has done the opposite. This proves Diggs is no cover CB anywhere near to Deion Sanders or other great man coverage CBS of the past.

Diggs has his talents...no he is not Neon Deon....he does not have speed or quick twitch...but Diggs can figure out receiver route before he runs it so he jumps it learning from His brother Stefen Diggs

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
I just think situationally teams are more willing to take more shots at Anthony than Diggs; which could manipulate data. Scheming against Brown and also who is lining up against Brown maybe?

However, I am just completely speculating.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I just think situationally teams are more willing to take more shots at Anthony than Diggs; which could manipulate data. Scheming against Brown and also who is lining up against Brown maybe?

However, I am just completely speculating.
Well a few things.

Brown hasn’t been bad all year. His last game and first games were

If Diggs had limited passes coming his way I’d expect his completion rate to be higher.