Direct TV question

lspain1

Reaction score
No, and this is by NFL policy! In fact, the Orlando CBS affiliate was denied in its request to televise the game locally to Central Florida because it would violate the NFL's policy to avoid disruption of high school football!

jksmith269

Proud Navy Veteran 1990-1995
Reaction score
I wasn't sure because it said they couldn't broadcast it around the country into local stations but with sunday tickett being basically pay per view I wasn't sure if they would be able to carry it seeing as its a pay service.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
NYCowboy22 said:
So the only people who get to see the game are the fans at the stadium?

I was asking myself the same question. Im looking around some tv listing sites nationally and I dont see the game listed at all.

That sucks if your a fan of either team. :eek:

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
I was referring to Sunday Ticket holders, not just regular Direct TV.

I remember this same thing happened last year and some game was not aired and DTV subscribers got pissed.

I was just wondering if they had done something about it... for those of us who pay for Sunday Ticket.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
The Sunday Ticket will tape delay it and show it Sunday - the time it was regularly scheduled to run. :(

I hate it because I was looking forward to Friday Night NFL football.

MS17

Reaction score
The game tonight is broadcast by CBS affiliates in South Florida and KC area.
The league (Greg Aiello) says that they dont wont to conflict with the longstanding policy of not interfering with high school and college football.

Ashwynn

Reaction score
MS17 said:
The game tonight is broadcast by CBS affiliates in South Florida and KC area.
The league (Greg Aiello) says that they dont wont to conflict with the longstanding policy of not interfering with high school and college football.
On the radio, they said if you dont live in Miami or KC you cant watch the game at all.....