Directions from Los Angeles to Oxnard Training camp

jesus88

Reaction score
:49ers:

Does anyone know the directions for the training camp in Oxnard from Los Angeles, since this is the last year they will practice here in California. I'd really appreciate it

The Answer

Benched
Reaction score
jesus88 said:
:49ers:

Does anyone know the directions for the training camp in Oxnard from Los Angeles, since this is the last year they will practice here in California. I'd really appreciate it

If you give me the exact address of camp I can give you exact directions.

Otherwise getting from LA (assuming you mean the greater metro area) to Oxnard (or anywhere else in the valley) is easy...just take the 101 North for about 50 miles.

~The Answer

NorTex

Reaction score
Northbound from LAX:
[SIZE=-2]Take US 405 Frwy north to US 101 Frwy north; exit Vineyard Ave in Oxnard, turn left onto Vineyard, proceeding over the bridge. Remain on Vineyard Ave. approximately 3 miles following signs to its intersection with Ventura Rd. Camp is at the intersection of Ventura Rd. and Vineyard Ave.[/SIZE]

http://www.dallascowboys.com/camp_directions.cfm 2005 camp info

Eddie

Reaction score
When is training camp?

I'll be in LA from July 1 - 7. You think I'll be able to make it to TC?

Chrissyboy

Reaction score
You can't miss it!

Head north on 101 (I think). come off at Oxnard. Head for the Marriott Hotel. Enormous car park. No problems at all. great venue. Loads of viewing spots.

hopefully will see you there - but has to be ok'd by my other half yet!! Mapsonus also give you a good route.

If I can find my wasy there from over here, then anyone can get there!

Ps - if lost, head for Oxnard Airport- v close to it.