Directions please, from Houston TX to San Antonio cowboys practice field!!!!

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
Im excited guys, I won 2 vip sideline tickets to cowboys practice, but I need directions if anyone knows way from houston tx to san antonio tx. Also, directions in san antonio to the cowboys practice field, would be appreciated.

i posted another new thread, if anyone listens and watches channel 6 in east tx area, www.ktbb.com with david smoak on sports show he does, you have one last chance i believe to win 2 vip sideline passes today or tomorrow on channel 6 from 4 pm to 7 pm, you just have to ask a good enough cowboy question and enter the contest. Be sure when you call in, you say you want to enter the cowboys vip sideline pass, give your name and city your calling from, good luck guys, joe

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Go to San Antonio and look for the biggest building......right off of IH37......it is the Alamo Dome!

sabluestar

Reaction score
IH 10 to IH 37, exit north on IH 37, one mile on right is Alamodome where Cowboys will practice.

DA FAN

Reaction score
For the simple cost of one of your VIPs, I will gladly be your host for the day.

Kangaroo

Reaction score
Google map is better you can move your route around.

What part of houston do you live that depends on the route I10 is a straight shot into SA and it is I35 not 37

joseephuss

Reaction score
Kangaroo;1552648 said:
Google map is better you can move your route around.

What part of houston do you live that depends on the route I10 is a straight shot into SA and it is I35 not 37

The Alamodome is off of IH37 not IH 35. Almost where the two interstates intersect, but it is IH 37.

Thick 'N Hearty

Reaction score
Go to the Riverwalk, get drunk and meander your way to the dome-covered football field. When you fall face first on grass-like turf, you've arrived.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
cowboyjoe;1552462 said:
Im excited guys, I won 2 vip sideline tickets to cowboys practice, but I need directions if anyone knows way from houston tx to san antonio tx. Also, directions in san antonio to the cowboys practice field, would be appreciated.

i posted another new thread, if anyone listens and watches channel 6 in east tx area, www.ktbb.com with david smoak on sports show he does, you have one last chance i believe to win 2 vip sideline passes today or tomorrow on channel 6 from 4 pm to 7 pm, you just have to ask a good enough cowboy question and enter the contest. Be sure when you call in, you say you want to enter the cowboys vip sideline pass, give your name and city your calling from, good luck guys, joe

Welp. You gotta come by way of PHX. ALL highways are shut down except thru the PHX metro area. Just stay on I-10 until you see a guy holding a sign, "cowboyjoe rules", pick him up and I'll....errr, He'll get ya there.