Directv Special (NFL Sunday Ticket) for New Customers

DBoys

Reaction score
Signed up for DTV yesterday and they gave me NFL Sunday Ticket, Total Choice Premier, and HDTV for 69 a month. This promotion is for 4 months and the free HDTV is for 3 months. You have to keep Sunday Ticket the length of the season which is cool because the season is over when the free runs out.

Smith22

Reaction score
Anyone interested in a HDTV Tivo receiver with Directv, they are offering it at $299 with a $100 rebate. You have to call customer retention to get the deal. Yes, it is legit because I already did it. Tivo is nice.

jksmith269

Proud Navy Veteran 1990-1995
Reaction score
Thats a great deal how much did they charge for the HD receiver?

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Smith22 said:
Anyone interested in a HDTV Tivo receiver with Directv, they are offering it at $299 with a $100 rebate. You have to call customer retention to get the deal. Yes, it is legit because I already did it. Tivo is nice.
Now that's what I've been waiting for. Didn't they used to be expensive? Is it the reg directv number or is there another one?

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
If they didn't require a land line for the dvr's I'd still have dtv. I got rid of our land line because the only calls we got were from telemarketers and we get free long distance on our cells.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DBoys said:
I have my ways. :cool: :p:

j/k

Just look at the bottom of the opening page to the zone. It has everybody's birthday...

Smith22

Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:
Now that's what I've been waiting for. Didn't they used to be expensive? Is it the reg directv number or is there another one?

Different number. I saw the link over at Satelliteguys forum, it's a stickied post at the top of the DV forum. The price at one time was $1000, but I think they are in most stores (Best Buy, etc.) now for like $499 or so.