Division Tiebreaker

noletime95

Reaction score
Unless I’m missing something, the Eagles would still be in 1st place with a Cowboy win today. So if both teams win out, the Eagles win afterwards Dallas is still the 5 seed. Given remaining schedules of both year in a lot of ways this is probably bigger game for Philly than Dallas. But you never know what can happen I suppose.

HanD

Reaction score
Dal is playing for divisional hopes. Still not on their control.

Phi is playing for hfa. They control both his and div races.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Unless I’m missing something, the Eagles would still be in 1st place with a Cowboy win today. So if both teams win out, the Eagles win afterwards Dallas is still the 5 seed. Given remaining schedules of both year in a lot of ways this is probably bigger game for Philly than Dallas. But you never know what can happen I suppose.
If the Giants some how win tomorrow night, they would be a game out of the 6th seed.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
If Dallas wins tonight then Dallas will have the tie breaker for first cause they would have one more division win than Philly

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
If Dallas wins tonight then Dallas will have the tie breaker for first cause they would have one more division win than Philly

Yes,, with a win Dallas will be in first place… probably for about a week.

The only possible hope for us would be Philly losing again next Monday in Seattle… So unlikely but def possible

Shannon1

Reaction score
No Dallas will be because of a better division but that will change once the eagles beat the giants

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score

The only possible hope for us would be Philly losing again next Monday in Seattle… So unlikely but def possible
Dallas will be in first until(if) Philly beats the Giants..... So 2 weeks

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
No Dallas will be because of a better division but that will change once the eagles beat the giants
They would have the same division record if Philly beats NY.

Division record tie, common opponents tie, so Philly would get the tie breaker because of conference record

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
GO GATORS!!!!!!

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
I thought all it would take was a Seattle victory… Ias they are an NFC team? Maybe it’s an NFC East team they have to beat
No, it's a division game that Philly has to win.

Dallas has 1 more division win than Philly.....if Dallas wins tonight.

Both would have 1 loss in the division

ATXSRT

Reaction score

Not unlikely, Seattle played 49ers well today. Just had some questionable playcalling. They could have easily won that game.