DJ Johnson

S. Fla Sting

Reaction score
I just watched highlights of the Texas vs OSU game, and boy was I impressed with DJ Johnson. They showed him making plays all over the field. On one particular play he chased a RB down forty yards, it was clear he was faster than the RB. This guy is incredible, I would love to see him wearing a star.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Each time I see the guy play, I like him more.

It would be a big boost for this defense to have a playmaker in the front seven....maybe he could provide some cheap scores...and some turn overs...

I'd still like to see more firepower on the offense but if a guy like Johnson can shorten the field with a few turnovers, that would be a help to the offense.

No_Hands

Reaction score
I'm with y'all on DJ, but, the Bills or, god forbid, the Cowboys will have to really have to tank it and finish with 4 wins or so because I'm betting that Johnson goes in the Top 5. That play where he ran down Morency on the goal line from a dead stand still was pretty special for a LB'er. I guarantee you there were some fence sitting scouts who's jaws dropped to the floor. A play like that says so much about him. A smart DC will make a weapon out of him. I hope Zimmer gets a shot, but, we'll have to trade up for the opportunity....Suck BILLS suck