DL Cuts wow!

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
I was pulling so hard for Gardner and he had a great count when you are focused on his skill set--he done one he77 of a job!

However, I got to had it to Lavar Edwards who each week opened my eyes with the Wow factor! Last night again, he just blew up every Tackle in front of him.........

If I have to lose my pet cat Gardner, then I can only hope and pray it was to keep EDWARDS !

dallasdave

Reaction score
I was pulling so hard for Gardner and he had a great count when you are focused on his skill set--he done one he77 of a job!

However, I got to had it to Lavar Edwards who each week opened my eyes with the Wow factor! Last night again, he just blew up every Tackle in front of him.........

If I have to lose my pet cat Gardner, then I can only hope and pray it was to keep EDWARDS !

Maybe the practice team. don't give up !

chris1995

Reaction score

He might be one of the first cuts so they can try to get him on the practice players team.

tayloner

Reaction score
Whose gonna be mad if we keep Obada's potential on the 53......I won't.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
In the hands of Marinelli, I have faith that whichever DLinemen are kept on the 53, they will develop as the season goes on (that includes Hardy).

Satchel89

Reaction score
I like Gardner too but that's a good sign of the depth on the D-Line. What a difference a year makes. I do hope Gardner gets to the Practice Squad

SilverStarCowboy

The Actualist
Reaction score
Question is Coleman and/or Edwards, because Bishop looks outside the cusp. Can Dallas keep both?

I think Russell is a lock.

tayloner

Reaction score
Ya it's unlikely another team would claim Obada, and practice squad is just fine for him to develop. But if you really believe in his potential and the JPP comp that's been thrown around, do the coaches risk it. I don't think the 10th DL is gonna get on the field or even be active anyway, whether it's Edwards or whoever, so upside stashing makes sense. Not likely, I just wouldn't be surprised.