DLaw partnered with KAY to celebrate Father's Day at St. Jude Children's Hospital

ShortRound

Reaction score
Good for him.

CX7xBDO.jpg

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
One thing I love about the players on this team, is how much they give back. Those men are fighting a battle i don't think I could win as a father. To see your babies sick os the worst thing a parent can go thru. Thank you D Law, I'm sure you won't read this so I'm just speaking it into the universe. :bow:

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
DeMarcus Lawrence is 31 years old. He and Zack Martin were drafted by our Dallas Cowboys in 2014 making them our 2nd oldest originally drafted Cowboys still on the team (Tyron Smith is our oldest: drafted in 2011 and currently age 32 (same age as Zack Martin)who will turn 33 in December). D-Law has always been a class act, and he still is productive for us. Hope we can reach a Super Bowl for our 3 eldest Cowboys still on the team.

btgboys41

Reaction score
Outstanding DLaw. I respect and acknowledge athletes’ financial contributions but when I see the investment of their time, it really makes it for me, a story that needs to be broadcasted, spotlighted, and appreciated. Love it!

:clap:

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Anyone who takes time out of their day to help visit and interact with sick children is a champion in my book. Those kids don't deserve to deal with what they go through and I have seen it first hand. It's heartbreaking.

I'm not much of a WWE fan anymore, but John Cena is by far one of the coolest athletes/people on the planet. He holds the record for granting the most wishes for Make-A-Wish. 650 in the past 20 years or so and I have heard that he hasn't ever turned down a wish. Works out to about every other week. I can't imagine the strength it would take to be in that position.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
He can only sack the nyg quarterbacks!! Lol good job sir, keep the hot Boyz away!!

vlad

Reaction score
That seems like the wrong thing to expect from him on a visit to St. Jude's.
Oh it was a joke, I’m big fan of Dlaw and visiting kids in the hospital is amazing. I used to volunteer regularly with Project Sunshine and Ronald McDonald house…those kids are absolutely amazing, makes you realize how spoiled the rest of us are

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Oh it was a joke, I’m big fan of Dlaw and visiting kids in the hospital is amazing. I used to volunteer regularly with Project Sunshine and Ronald McDonald house…those kids are absolutely amazing, makes you realize how spoiled the rest of us are
Yeah, I got you. Just trying to throw a joke back your way.

JayFord

Reaction score
Mans out there sacking childrens illnesses

way to go DLaw!