DMN: Blog: Adam 'Pacman' Jones offers emotional support to Chris Henry

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
October 1, 2008

Adam 'Pacman' Jones offers emotional support to Chris Henry

5:48 PM Wed, Oct 01, 2008 | Permalink | Yahoo! Buzz
Tim MacMahon

There was a touching moment in the Valley Ranch locker room today when Adam "Pacman" Jones was asked about his ex-West Virginia running buddy Chris Henry, the Bengals WR who happens to be making his return from suspension against the Cowboys this week.

"That's my boy," Pacman said.

Pacman added that he talks to Henry often, offering wisdom gained by coming back from an unpaid, involuntary, season-long vacation. Henry had the first half of last season off, too, but apparently needed another four-week session in Sheriff Goodell's Scared Straight program.

Pacman implored his pal, whom the Bengals cut while pretending to try to clean up their act and picked back up weeks later, to keep his head up while he was unemployed.

"We're best of friends," Pacman said. "He made some bad decisions and he has to deal with consequences, same way I did. He manned it up and he took all the responsibilities and now he's ready to play."

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Wade should institute a no talking to the media policy. We are coming off a very poor performance and there has been way to much media talking these past couple of days. I know this has nothing to do with the article but I'm just tired of these interviews.

Meat-O-Rama

Vegetarians are so stupid.
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2302630 said:
Wade should institute a no talking to the media policy. We are coming off a very poor performance and there has been way to much media talking these past couple of days. I know this has nothing to do with the article but I'm just tired of these interviews.

Give me a break.

Meat-O-Rama

Vegetarians are so stupid.
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2302638 said:
I'm serious

So am I.

It's idiotic to suggest that because the team lost a game they should be banned from talking to the media. These are grown men. You don't "ground" them for losing a game.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
c0wb0y_m0nkey;2302655 said:
So am I.

It's idiotic to suggest that because the team lost a game they should be banned from talking to the media. These are grown men. You don't "ground" them for losing a game.

They need to practice more than talk to the media. IMO what the hell does the interview have to do with anything of any relevance

Wade preaches family so why not ?

sacase

Reaction score
Because it is in the organizations best interest to have its members talk to the media.

manimal

Reaction score
I suppose there is no time to do both. Practice, practice, practice 24/7.

Hypnotoad

Reaction score

Talking to the media is league policy. You gotta do it.

Brandon

Benched
Reaction score
Hypnotoad;2302718 said:
Talking to the media is league policy. You gotta do it.

Yeah, but the Cowboys should have designated media talkers. Just an opinion, especially when you have motor-mouths like Tank Johnson and Patrick Crayton, who talk the talk and rarely walk the walk.

jackrussell

Last of the Duke Street Kings
Reaction score

America much?

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score

If you are tired of the articles, the why do you read them???