WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Bengals WRs believe T.O. has a beef

10:33 AM Wed, Oct 01, 2008 | Permalink | Yahoo! Buzz
Tim MacMahon E-mail News tips

Leave it to Chad Ocho Cinco to agree with T.O. that 18 passes thrown his way in a game isn't enough.

"If they throw him 20 balls and he only caught seven and they lost ... throw him 40 and he's going to catch 14 and they're going to win," Ocho Cinco said. "I tell y'all out of that 14 that he's gonna get, some of those are going to be big plays and some of those are going to add up to touchdowns."

Ocho Cinco isn't the only Bengals WR who believes that. He handed the phone to T.J. Houshmandzadeh to chime in on the topic.

"Tell T.O. to tell Jason Garrett they need to throw the ball to him 24 times," Houshmandzadeh said. "Me and Chad ain't had 17 balls thrown our way in a game yet combined. Tell him they need to give it to him 24 or 25 times.

"As you see, when the ball don't go through him, they don't move the ball. Give him the rock. Throw the ball to him the whole time. They don't even have to run the ball! Jason Witten needs 15 catches, T.O. needs 20. That's the recipe for success right there."

Comments (8) Leave comment | E-mail entry

Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2301625 said:
Bengals WRs believe T.O. has a beef

10:33 AM Wed, Oct 01, 2008 | Permalink | Yahoo! Buzz
Tim MacMahon E-mail News tips

Leave it to Chad Ocho Cinco to agree with T.O. that 18 passes thrown his way in a game isn't enough.

"If they throw him 20 balls and he only caught seven and they lost ... throw him 40 and he's going to catch 14 and they're going to win," Ocho Cinco said. "I tell y'all out of that 14 that he's gonna get, some of those are going to be big plays and some of those are going to add up to touchdowns."

Ocho Cinco isn't the only Bengals WR who believes that. He handed the phone to T.J. Houshmandzadeh to chime in on the topic.

"Tell T.O. to tell Jason Garrett they need to throw the ball to him 24 times," Houshmandzadeh said. "Me and Chad ain't had 17 balls thrown our way in a game yet combined. Tell him they need to give it to him 24 or 25 times.

"As you see, when the ball don't go through him, they don't move the ball. Give him the rock. Throw the ball to him the whole time. They don't even have to run the ball! Jason Witten needs 15 catches, T.O. needs 20. That's the recipe for success right there."

Comments (8) Leave comment | E-mail entry

Sounds like Chad and Hous want to be on the Cowboys!:lmao:

superpunk

Reaction score
lol...That is pretty funny. Sounds like it was a good interview.

QT

Reaction score
Funny stuff. Do you guys know Chad and TJ played for Oregon St at the same time then went to Cincy. Crazy how they have basically played together forever. That Oregon St team almost won the National Championship.

iCowboy

Reaction score
they're just trying to add fuel 2 T.O.s fire.. they know that the O doesnt move well when they force the ball to T.O. or maybe im just givin them 2 much credit for thinking like that....

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Sounds like they are on a team that will be playing us next week and are encouraging T.O. to make it an issue when he and the staff should be prepearing.