DMN: Blog: Brad Johnson no sitting duck

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Brad Johnson no sitting duck

4:31 PM Thu, Oct 30, 2008 | Permalink | Yahoo! Buzz
David Moore

We all know Brad Johnson is less mobile than Tony Romo.

He may be less mobile than Tony Bennett, who is about the same age but has a better voice.

But don't tell the Giants defensive line that they should have no problem sacking the Cowboys veteran quarterback.

"To get to Brad Johnson we've got to beat Flozell Adams and Andre Gurode and Marc Colombo,'' nose tackle Barry Cofield said. "They've still got a big offensive line.

"We definitely don't think we're going to get free shots at Brad. If we were chasing him on an empty field, then we probably would get to him. But we've still got to beat those quality guys up front blocking.''

Cofield obviously hasn't been listening to talk radio in Dallas. You rarely hear anyone talk about the Cowboys quality offensive line these days.

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
"To get to Brad Johnson we've got to beat Flozell Adams OR Andre Gurode OR Marc Colombo,'' nose tackle Barry Cofield said. "They've still got a big offensive line.

Fixed.

Tenkamenin

Reaction score
DragonCowboy;2385784 said:
"To get to Brad Johnson we've got to beat Flozell Adams OR Andre Gurode OR Marc Colombo,'' nose tackle Barry Cofield said. "They've still got a big offensive line.

Fixed.

:laugh2:

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
No fear for Bigg? I hope that pisses him off.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
DragonCowboy;2385784 said:

Fixed.

:lmao2::lmao:

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I think they're conceding the fact that they're likely not going to do a whole lot of getting by Bigg.

Smith22

Reaction score
Someone needs to heal Flo's arm quickly! IF he plays like he has the last 3-4 weeks, we are in for a world of hurt.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Smith22;2386668 said:
Someone needs to heal Flo's arm quickly! IF he plays like he has the last 3-4 weeks, we are in for a world of hurt.
I hope that some of that healing power flows down into his and Colombo's legs. Pass rushers are getting more pressure on outside rushes and a lot of it has to do with lack of lateral movement from our tackles. They're just getting beat on the edges way too often.

dougonthebench

Cowboys Forever
Reaction score
I want to see Colombo fired up like he was last week!when He gets fired up,the the line seemed to follow his lead.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
djdoug;2386834 said:
I want to see Colombo fired up like he was last week!when He gets fired up,the the line seemed to follow his lead.

I want to see the entire team fired up like they were last week.

dougonthebench

Cowboys Forever
Reaction score
Doomsday101;2386836 said:
I want to see the entire team fired up like they were last week.

Me too,but I figured I'd start with the line first,and see who follows.