WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Keith Davis wins Ed Block Courage Award

12:47 PM Thu, Dec 18, 2008 | Permalink | Yahoo! Buzz
Brian Davis E-mail News tips

This really isn't a big surprise considering how difficult it is to get Keith Davis off the field. But the durable safety is this year's winner of the Ed Block Courage Award.

The award was voted on by Davis' teammates. He's honored for playing with a torn pectoral muscle last season. He also had a sprained MCL against the Steelers and a neck injury against the Giants.

"I think the biggest thing to me is that it was voted on by the teammates, the other guys," Davis said. "It gives me a great appreciation for the fact these guys see how hard I play the game. No matter what's going on, if it's something I can fight through, I'm going to always be out there.

"No way I can sit out this week."

The past receipents include Dan Campbell (2005), Flozell Adams (2006) and Jay Ratliff (2007).

Comments (0) Leave comment | E-mail entry

Tony Romo says back is feeling better
12:49 PM Thu, Dec 18, 2008 | Permalink | Yahoo! Buzz
Calvin Watkins E-mail News tips

Tony Romo was walking around a lot better today in the locker room. Romo said X-rays didn't show anything serious and he is feeling better.

Romo threw the ball around a lot better in the team walkthrough this morning and expects to feel better by Saturday's game.

"It's like you pulled something," Romo said. "Where you need time to whatever. You strained you're back the wrong way, stuff like that. You're doing it the wrong way, its tough to get out of bed that kind of thing. Each day it gets better and better I would suspect by game time it will feel real good."

Comments (0) Leave comment | E-mail entry

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
If there was ever a player that deserved it, it is Killa. Congrats!

Next years recipient, Pacman, lol.

kmd24

Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2504232 said:
I hope Killa remains a Cowboy till the day his playing career dies

I have a feeling he'll be with us until his body is totally shot.

:rimshot:

Arch Stanton

it was the grave marked unknown right beside
Reaction score
I love what Killa brings to this team. :)

A real playa!