DMN Blog: Marion Barber: The Silent Man (Part 1)...Aikman's Take

HoleInTheRoof

Benched
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2428417 said:
I'll tell you this: He is one of those guys I would have loved to have played with.

Are you kidding Troy?

Barber woulda have had to of been 12 years old to even be on the same team with you. Thats way too young.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Cowboys2008;2428645 said:
He'll talk. I get the feeling though that he's just waiting to do something worth talking about, and as of yet he doesn't feel he has.

After being named Super Bowl MVP or Season MVP, I think we'll get some big exclusive interview with the Barbarian- but not before.

Some guys don't feel comfortable in front of the mic. I know Lett was forced to talk with the media on media day at the SB but the guy was sweating bullets while doing it. For some people that is not a desire they have to be asked 101 question in front of the media

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2428426 said:
Nice words from Troy, but I don't think Barber is hurting himself at all. The mediots have gotten their little feelings hurt. Barber couldn't care less.
Agreed! As a fan of a team that well lets face it has players talked about huge in the media for any reason its awesome to have one of our best players and toughest player talked about for being humble n not caring to have to be doing all sorts of interviews. It makes me like him more and i have so much respect for him letting his play do the talking. I LOVE BARBER!!! (No homo lol)

zeromaster

Reaction score
Even if it is Troy, I'm not surprised to see the media saying 'it hurts the player more than the media' not to talk.

Uh, no...

Mike_45

Reaction score
ABQcowboyJR;2428422 said:
Barber is the man. I have no problem with him not talking to the media. That job is for WR.

Ditto. After the game Sunday when blubbering Madden said they had Andrea with Barber and Ratliff, I was not surprised it was Romo and not Barber. I think its great that Barber stiffs the mediots.

Reaction score
larry allen was the same way, so were bob lilly and randy white.

as long as no one is violating any league rules, i don't see what the big deal is.