DMN: Blog: Saints snatch LB off Cowboys' practice squad

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Saints snatch LB off Cowboys' practice squad

3:51 PM Thu, Dec 04, 2008 | Permalink | Yahoo! Buzz
Tim MacMahon

LB Tearrius George said his good-byes at Valley Ranch today. The Saints signed him off the Cowboys' practice squad.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
well, we signed a few LBs this year and he wasn't one of them so I doubt he'll be missed much

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
We lost 2 young LBs George and Walden and kept Rogers and Carpenter. Truth is, those two LBs were probably better than Carp and Rogers. Having said that, I think next year's draft will yield beter LBs for the Cowboys.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
ninja;2461398 said:
We lost 2 young LBs George and Walden and kept Rogers and Carpenter. Truth is, those two LBs were probably better than Carp and Rogers. Having said that, I think next year's draft will yield beter LBs for the Cowboys.

I hope those 2 aren't on our roster next year

Hoofbite

Reaction score
I wish the team would just accept the fact that Carpenter is a waste of a roster spot.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Hoofbite;2461433 said:
I wish the team would just accept the fact that Carpenter is a waste of a roster spot.

I admittedly wanted Carp out of college (I liked Cromartie more but thought he was too much of a risk) - Carp should be done here. We can hope that we can get a 6 or 7 for him from a team that sees him as a good fit for their 4-3 - but even that is wishful

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Saints | T. George signed
Thu, 04 Dec 2008 16:56:40 -0800

Larry Holder, of Biloxi Sun-Herald, reports the New Orleans Saints have signed DE Tearrius George off the Dallas Cowboys' practice squad.

joseephuss

Reaction score
ninja;2461398 said:

Isn't Walden available? I thought he was cut earlier this year?

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
joseephuss;2461992 said:
Isn't Walden available? I thought he was cut earlier this year?
Dallas tried to get him, but he got picked up by Miami off waivers.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
adbutcher;2462035 said:
I sense the rue birds gathering. :)
I'm not cleaning up the mess this time. They can call the man in the yellow hat for this one.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hostile;2462040 said:
I'm not cleaning up the mess this time. They can call the man in the yellow hat for this one.
Sarge has a new hat?