DMN Blog:Security ready for rowdy Eagles fans

Bungarian

Butt Monkey
Reaction score
I asked the biggest, baddest security guard who works at Texas Stadium where the Eagles ranked as far as rowdy visiting fans go. He replied that the Philly folks are right up there with Commanders fans as the worst (or best, depending on your perspective).

"We're ready for 'em," he said, tapping the back window of a police car.

Brian "Crash" Davis and I will brave the parking lot in a little bit and try to bait some of those Iggles lovers into saying incredibly stupid things.

dogberry

Reaction score
Do we have a special court set up in the Dungeon of Texas Stadium for visiting fans? To make them feel at home, of course.

Real1st

Nikola Tesla
Reaction score
dogberry;2258799 said:
Do we have a special court set up in the Dungeon of Texas Stadium for visiting fans? To make them feel at home, of course.

Yea i know i hope i don't see a mass of eagles fans in the crowd

JohnnyMac

Benched
Reaction score
If the Cowboys fans in Texas had some pride they wouldn't sell their tickets to the CheeseHeads and PhillyFans - when you see Cowboys fans around the country - you can bet that the majority are NOT from Texas.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
JohnnyMac;2258960 said:
If the Cowboys fans in Texas had some pride they wouldn't sell their tickets to the CheeseHeads and PhillyFans - when you see Cowboys fans around the country - you can bet that the majority are NOT from Texas.

The problem is you often don't know who you're selling to. For example, you might go through a third party like Ticketmaster and all you care about is how much you sell the tickets for, not who you sell them to. And even if you did care, you can't control who you sell them to. Maybe Cowboys fans should buy as many tickets as possible and actually, like, go to the game and cheer for the Cowboys.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Bungarian;2258952 said:
I am sure you will see a few.
I don't mind a few. It's a free country. It's when they take over the stadium that bothers me.

Disturbed

A Mere Flesh Wound
Reaction score
dogberry;2258799 said:

We should...and we should charge them a small fortune to get out of jail to help pay for our new stadium.