DMN Blog: Strange Scene at T.O.'s locker

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Strange scene at T.O.'s locker

It's really tough for Cowboys to avoid the media on Fridays. We're allowed in the locker room after practice (instead of before meetings/practice like the other days), so the players go to their lockers to change.

So we had a T.O. sighting today. He made small talk as he changed clothes, with a humongous bag of popcorn at his feet.

T.O. never turned around and smiled for the cameras, his signal that it's full-fledged Q&A time. He paused before taking off his shorts to make a simple request.

"Can I get dressed without those cameras on? Man!" T.O. said.

In another uncomfortable moment, T.O. flexed, pointed to some ridiculously rippled muscles in his side and asked a reporter if he'd ever seen someone so cut before. :laugh2:

P.S. The sign is still up in T.O.'s locker.

Posted by Tim MacMahon at 3:10 PM (E-mail this entry) | Comments (0)

SteveOS

Dedicated to Sports Gaming
Reaction score
LOL. Now focus on catching some balls T.O. we'll keep the popcorn ready.

Meat-O-Rama

Vegetarians are so stupid.
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;1703258 said:
In another uncomfortable moment, T.O. flexed, pointed to some ridiculously rippled muscles in his side and asked a reporter if he'd ever seen someone so cut before.

My guess is not many people have... dude is insane. I remember following him with cameras when he was still with the niners. Showed him working out and his weird routines and all that. Dude was crazy ripped then, and has only gotten more rippeded.