DMN: BLOG: Time for Cowboys to mark their Meadowlands territory again!!!

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Time for Cowboys to mark their Meadowlands territory again!!!

7:45 PM Wed, Oct 29, 2008 | Permalink | Yahoo! Buzz
Tim MacMahon

Quote machine Patrick Crayton has had a lot of great lines, but my personal favorite came when he was standing in the Giants Stadium visitors locker room after the Cowboys' victory last season.

"We love playing on the road," Crayton said. "One, because you love coming into another man's home. It's kinda like an invasion.

"We're kinda like big dogs, with what we're trying to do. We're trying to come in, urinate a little bit, and mark our territory."

The Giants just might have reminded Crayton of this quote during their January trip to Texas Stadium.

It's going to be awfully tough for the Cowboys to mark their Meadowlands territory again Sunday, unless old dog Brad Johnson learns a bunch of new tricks.

Mansta54

Reaction score
Cbz40;2384062 said:
Time for Cowboys to mark their Meadowlands territory again!!!

7:45 PM Wed, Oct 29, 2008 | Permalink | Yahoo! Buzz
Tim MacMahon

Quote machine Patrick Crayton has had a lot of great lines, but my personal favorite came when he was standing in the Giants Stadium visitors locker room after the Cowboys' victory last season.

"We love playing on the road," Crayton said. "One, because you love coming into another man's home. It's kinda like an invasion.

"We're kinda like big dogs, with what we're trying to do. We're trying to come in, urinate a little bit, and mark our territory."

The Giants just might have reminded Crayton of this quote during their January trip to Texas Stadium.

It's going to be awfully tough for the Cowboys to mark their Meadowlands territory again Sunday, unless old dog Brad Johnson learns a bunch of new tricks.

:pray:

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There's another famous Crayton saying, "Every now and then, the sun shines on a dog's ***." We're the dog this week, so I hope he's prophetic.

Royal Laegotti

Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy!
Reaction score
I think the Cowboys have a kidney stone clogging up the urinary tract this time!

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
it is so predictable....the media that is...the cowboys have been humbled....they are TRYING to take a hard hat approach and get back to work...they won't feed the media, who these days seem to wish they worked for TMZ......they won't feed the media any racy soundbites...so the media just brings up ones that were made last year.

Coakleys Dad

The Re-Birth has begun.
Reaction score
This isnt last year...I dont know where that swagger went...even before the injuries, but we def dont have it now.
We need to get it back...this win would help us achieve that.