WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Tony Romo and Jerry Jones are ready
6:24 PM Sun, Nov 16, 2008 | Permalink | Yahoo! Buzz
Brian Davis E-mail News tips
The Cowboys are trickling out onto the field for official warm-ups. And of course, they're getting booed.

Funny sight: As Jerry Jones was doing his pre-game chat with Kristy Scales, Tony Romo ran by and the two men slapped low fives. Not sure what would have happened if Romo asked for some dap. Al Michaels is standing off to the side waiting to get Jerry, too.

Comments (1) Leave comment | E-mail entry

Hall of Famers will gets Commanders fans riled up at halftime

6:25 PM Sun, Nov 16, 2008 | Permalink | Yahoo! Buzz
Tim MacMahon E-mail News tips

It's no coincidence that ex-Commanders Darrell Green and Art Monk will be presented their Hall of Fame rings tonight. What better way to honor them than during a big game against their archrivals?

It's a bonus that the crowd will be buzzing after the brief halftime ceremony. It's a safe bet that Green and Monk will mix in an anti-Cowboy reference or two during their speeches.

Monk and Green both said they didn't really hate the Cowboys during their playing days. They just loved to beat them, and a big smile broke out on Monk's facing when he talked about "embarrassing" the Cowboys with Fun Bunch end zone celebrations.

"The Giants were a big rivalry. Philly as well," Green said. "But there's something about playing the Cowboys that goes back before my time."

Comments (0) Leave comment | E-mail entry

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
BnGFever;2420951 said:
Something funny about a HOF receiver I should be aware of?

The fact that he doesnt even belong in the HOF to begin with. :lmao2::lmao: