DMN Blog: 'We still love Pacman like a brother and a teammate'

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
1:28 PM Wed, Oct 15, 2008 | Permalink | Yahoo! Buzz
Tim MacMahon E-mail News tips

Adam "Pacman" Jones' locker is still set up, but he won't be back at Valley Ranch until Nov. 17 at the earliest. And he might never play in the NFL again.

"I wish him well," Patrick Crayton said. "It's once of those things where you hope his opportunity and the door is not completely shut. I don't know if this is what it's going to take to open it, but I wish him well."

T.O. said Pacman is going through a tough time and would take the next month to "reflect and get his focus back." T.O. expects Pacman to come back after serving the minimum of four games.

"It's unfortunate," T.O. said. "We can't really dwell on who's not here, we have to worry about the people that are here. But we still love pacman like a brother and a teammate."

Tank Johnson, who is as tight with Pacman as any Cowboy and publicly defended him last week, didn't make an appearance in the locker room today.

Comments (10) Leave comment | E-mail entry

Frozen700

Reaction score
my man TO!!!!

god i hope Romo plays this sunday..idc about his finger

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Terence Newman700;2343276 said:
my man TO!!!!

god i hope Romo plays this sunday..idc about his finger

I don't want him to play unless they are sure there is no chance he could do further damage to it or hinder it's ability to heal so that it's not lingering around all year.

Frozen700

Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2343282 said:
I don't want him to play unless they are sure there is no chance he could do further damage to it or hinder it's ability to heal so that it's not lingering around all year.

i hear you:)...im just greedy......i really want to see him out there with all of our weapons...i know he can do it

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2343282 said:

It is football...... :)

ODawg

Benched
Reaction score
it would be cool because when we play a team its there SuperBowl...so we cant let up on any team

AKATheRake

Reaction score
Terence Newman700;2343291 said:
i hear you:)...im just greedy......i really want to see him out there with all of our weapons...i know he can do it

I don't want Romo out there if he feels he is going to throw ducks and that we will have to water down the Offense to substitute. I also don't want him out there right now because our opponents will do anything to make sure he stays on the sidelines at this point. Trying to account for this injury on the field might create another one. Let him take 2 off. Our defense needs to step up against these 2 lethargic offenses we face the next 2 weeks. We can put 24 a game with Brad and a balanced attack.

jimmy40

Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2343268 said:
T.O. said Pacman is going through a tough time and would take the next month to "reflect and get his focus back."
Reflect on what, the fact he couldn't keep his focus for 6 weeks?