News: DMN: Dallas Cowboys will have chance to coach four of nation's top QBs at Senior Bowl

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
To bad Williams from UNC didn't make the list. I think he can be a late round guy that will need to develop but could be a steal down the road.

reddyuta

Reaction score
only 3 guys i like in that list-Wentz.If we fail to draft a 1st rd QB then Hogan or Coker.

WhizKid

Reaction score
I like Brandon Allen. Hope they get a look, if just for pure curiosity.

4lifecowboy

Reaction score
Jacoby Brissett is the sleeper imo something about him, maybe it is what he brings to the table physically. He is severely under rated.

4lifecowboy

Reaction score
So it is safe to say :
Wentz, Kessler, Hogan, and Brissett are the four QBs that we will see operating our system. Now I'm really excited.

4lifecowboy

Reaction score
Why isn't there more excitement for the first opportunity we will get to see what 2016 could bring us? Us getting to coach the senior bowl is almost like an early combine.

slick325

Reaction score
Why isn't there more excitement for the first opportunity we will get to see what 2016 could bring us? Us getting to coach the senior bowl is almost like an early combine.

Coaching in the Senior Bowl is a great opportunity. As Alexander stated, it allows for the opportunity to see how the players grasp concepts. But, beyond that, it allows the Coaches to see the players in practice and team meetings. These will act as mini-interviews for the staff. The Combine's greatest aspects are the interviews and the medical process. Those aspects should never be overlooked.

Dallas is getting a jump on other teams in reference to the personal aspects of the players at the Senior Bowl...seeing 1st hand traits of a players mental makeup is invaluable.