WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Bobby Carpenter preparing for life after football

9:13 AM Tue, Sep 30, 2008 | Permalink
Jean-Jacques Taylor E-mail News tips

If you take a look at ESPN's FIrst Take right now, you can see your backup nickel linebacker Bobby Carpenter taking on Skip Bayless and holding his own.

If you don't think the Cowboys are huge, you are crazy. Of all the people they could get on this show, they picked Carpenter, who is hardly a household name.

But he is a Buckeye and a former No.1 pick, Maybe, that carries even more weight than I thought.

Comments (0) Leave comment | TrackBack (0) | E-mail entry

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2298608 said:
Bobby Carpenter preparing for life after football

9:13 AM Tue, Sep 30, 2008 | Permalink
Jean-Jacques Taylor E-mail News tips

If you take a look at ESPN's FIrst Take right now, you can see your backup nickel linebacker Bobby Carpenter taking on Skip Bayless and holding his own.

If you don't think the Cowboys are huge, you are crazy. Of all the people they could get on this show, they picked Carpenter, who is hardly a household name.

But he is a Buckeye and a former No.1 pick, Maybe, that carries even more weight than I thought.

Comments (0) Leave comment | TrackBack (0) | E-mail entry

I don't think anyone from our defense should be making any television appearances right now especially first round bust,

Wrangler87

Reaction score
He better prepare for life after football. It may come sooner than expected.

DA FAN

Reaction score
Did they say Barbie Carpenter or Bobby Carpenter?

I have heard of a Barbie Carpenter.

DaGreek08

Reaction score
Carpenter LOL. I guess he has more air time from the interview than playing in a game. :lmao:

JRid21

Reaction score
Everyone rags on Bobby but he is took it to Skip at times today. Skip did his whole Team Obliterator thing and Bobby told him the only T.O. in the arguement was Skip who was Totally Oblivious. Bobby really took up for T.O. today and it's good to see him taking up for another teammate and defening the Cowboys.

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
Wrangler87;2298614 said:
He better prepare for life after football. It may come sooner than expected.

Yes. Even he watches the tapes and does not see himself on the field that much......

CosmicCowboy

Reaction score
Hey guys, just watched it...Bobby was really good...I liked his replys to Skippy...

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
JRid21;2298950 said:
Everyone rags on Bobby but he is took it to Skip at times today. Skip did his whole Team Obliterator thing and Bobby told him the only T.O. in the arguement was Skip who was Totally Oblivious. Bobby really took up for T.O. today and it's good to see him taking up for another teammate and defening the Cowboys.
Way to go Bobby. I'm impressed.

Ring Leader

Reaction score
DA FAN;2298702 said:
Did they say Barbie Carpenter or Bobby Carpenter?

I have heard of a Barbie Carpenter.

Maybe he'll appear on the Jim Rome show next....Chris Everett :laugh2:

Bigdog

Reaction score
DaGreek08;2298784 said:
Carpenter LOL. I guess he has more air time from the interview than playing in a game. :lmao:
That's cold. True but cold.:laugh2:

WarC

Reaction score
I hope I can catch this tonight :)

I for one like Carpenter and I think he'll keep getting better. He's kind of an underdog. I guess thats why I root for 'im.