News: DMN: Machota: Updating Jaylon Smith's recovery from knee injury; Cowboys LB a 'rare breed' who...

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Right now just glad to see he is going through the rehab and spending time with Sean Lee. I think Jayon has great talent and seems to have a good head on his shoulders. Picking Lee brain and spending time with him I think can greatly benefit Smith.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I was at least glad to hear that Jaylon hasn't had any setbacks -- it happens so frequently that injured players overdo their rehab and end up getting reinjured, thereby seriously delaying their recovery. I'm sure we're all anxious to hear some good news that the nerve is finally showing signs of recovery but I think the good news is that so far, things are proceeding safely with the rehab process.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Jobberone Can we just go ahead and sign Sean Lee to a future D Coordinator position for the distant future now,He was looking at film of his teammate to see how he plays remarkable. Sean will be a coach one day book it

I believe you are right.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Where's the update???

I think they changed a few words around like "the", "and", "I" type of changes. Then said it was an update.

Kind of like this company...they want to charge you $85 every year for a poster, posting the Texas laws about working, and pay and such. All companies and employers by federal and state laws must post. Compliance laws. Then every 6 weeks or so they want you to pay $35 for an updated version, because they changed a few words around. Which is not mandatory to do, but they try to make you think it is.

I reality the only time you really need to probably get a new one is if the minimum wages are changed.

So that's the only update I can think they did, change a few words....:laugh:...

It's 5:00 AM, woke at at 3:30, had to post something more than the first line...:laugh:...

ware1manarmy

Reaction score
I think they changed a few words around like "the", "and", "I" type of changes. Then said it was an update.

Kind of like this company...they want to charge you $85 every year for a poster, posting the Texas laws about working, and pay and such. All companies and employers by federal and state laws must post. Compliance laws. Then every 6 weeks or so they want you to pay $35 for an updated version, because they changed a few words around. Which is not mandatory to do, but they try to make you think it is.

I reality the only time you really need to probably get a new one is if the minimum wages are changed.

So that's the only update I can think they did, change a few words....:laugh:...

It's 5:00 AM, woke at at 3:30, had to post something more than the first line...:laugh:...

You can actually get those posters free, all you have to do is call your local chamber of Commerce