News: DMN: New five-round mock draft has Cowboys picking this defender, a Heisman winner and a QB

CowboyChris

Reaction score
I wouldn't pass on Goff, Ramsey, Elliott or even Bosa for Jack. actually i'm not crazy about any of his picks in any of the other rounds either.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
Please, if we don't select Goff or Wentz, or if we aren't lucky enough that Lynch falls to us, just don't take a QB with a mid round pick. I don't much care for Hackenberg, Cook or Prescott and would hate to waste a 3rd or 4th. If there is a late round guy, spend a 6th, but otherwise pass.

tm1119

Reaction score
Sooo...Ryan Russell for starting SDE? I know free agency isn't over and BPA, but not taking a DE in the 1st 3 rounds is literally not an option. 100% must take at least 1.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Sooo...Ryan Russell for starting SDE? I know free agency isn't over and BPA, but not taking a DE in the 1st 3 rounds is literally not an option. 100% must take at least 1.

I think Irving can play that spot. But I join you in desiring an edge rusher. I want two....one like Ware and one like Jeffcoat.

PS: Jones reminds me a bit of Jeffcoat.