DMN: NFL labor talks to resume at D/FW Airport

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
mbanx said:
Skee ball? please Hos you give him to much credit. He really wants to play in the pool of balls and climb through the maze, its the only place where Snyder feels like a man. :lmao:
No the other kids would beat him up :laugh2:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
mbanx said:
Skee ball? please Hos you give him to much credit. He really wants to play in the pool of balls and climb through the maze, its the only place where Snyder feels like a man. :lmao:
You gotta wonder who would get the matching invisible stamp on their wrist as his daddy.

superpunk

Reaction score
Pray to god there are no trees at DFW....Snyder will straight liquidate 'em.

sacase

Reaction score
one thing that i find interesting is that no one is talking ACUTAL NUMBERS. they are hung up on this 60% thing. Oh we got 64.5 % before now they want to only give us 56.5% Well since you wnat them to include TOTAL FOOTBALL REVENUE then you need to be realistic. If you were getting 800 million and now you are getting 1 Billion, then you shouldn't have to much to cry about. Give me actual numbers percentages are all relative.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
clayman said:
The Commanders already have that....
Not sure you get it. Jerry Jones has a partnership w/Papa Johns. So if Papa Johns is indeed a sponsor of the Skins, then he's making money off you guys too. :p:

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
sacase said:
one thing that i find interesting is that no one is talking ACUTAL NUMBERS. they are hung up on this 60% thing. Oh we got 64.5 % before now they want to only give us 56.5% Well since you wnat them to include TOTAL FOOTBALL REVENUE then you need to be realistic. If you were getting 800 million and now you are getting 1 Billion, then you shouldn't have to much to cry about. Give me actual numbers percentages are all relative.

No one knows what the actual revenue numbers are going to be in 2010.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Hostile said:
You gotta wonder who would get the matching invisible stamp on their wrist as his daddy.

Thats easy Jerry Jones would