News: DMN: NFL Network analyst explains why he picked Joey Bosa to go to the Cowboys in his latest...

reddyuta

Reaction score
At 4 you want a DE who will be 10 + sack guy,Bosa will never be that.If we dont wont a QB at 4 then its either Ramsay or a trade back option.

MrPhil

Reaction score
It would seem to me that if we were intent on going DE and QB in the first two rounds, it would make more sense to me to go Wentz or Goff at #4 and someone like Kevin Dodd or Jonathan Bullard at #34. But, what do I know......

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
At 4 you want a DE who will be 10 + sack guy,Bosa will never be that.If we dont wont a QB at 4 then its either Ramsay or a trade back option.

people post about not trusting our coaching staff to develop a QB, does anybody really think that this coaching staff can develop a DB? DB's come to Dallas and their careers die. We haven't had an average CB in forever. So yeah, let's throw more high resources at the position.

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
Usually I don't buy sources tell me stuff, but when it starts off with your source bumping into Stephen at a restaurant, okay....I'm listening.

I sat next to Stephen at Gino's East in Chicago in 2007 when the Cowboys played the Bears that year. He ate a whole deep dish by himself. This has no relevance to this thread, just thought I'd mention it.

AzorAhai

Reaction score
Hey Jerry
https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQzukFLam7UFQF5qVrBb8LtSP0xS20U9K7MUzGfMfg-Kws9EYT9

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I personally believe with all the smoking being blown about Wentz, the Browns will draft Goff. He seems to be more NFL ready. Wentz will definitely need a year to sit - if not more.

If the Cowboys pass on a quarterback in the first round or one of the big three doesn't drop in the second round, Dak Prescott will be a Dallas Cowboy. Mark my word. However, if the Cowboys take him in the second round, I'll be besides myself. Fourth round? Okay. But nothing above the fourth.

JPostSam

Reaction score
Usually I don't buy sources tell me stuff, but when it starts off with your source bumping into Stephen at a restaurant, okay....I'm listening.

right? that's practically a deposition. the menu he had his hand on was actually a bible.

slick325

Reaction score
Love how Jeremiah the bullfrog is throwing out there that he's had Carson of Bizmarck (cite to @Risen Star) as his top QB throughout the process. For some reason I don't believe him. Maybe following the Senior Bowl but not prior to that. Most thought he was a 2nd rounder at earliest coming into November and December of 2015 but obviously not Jeremiah.

Also, love his source having sat next to Stephen in a restaurant. Journalism at its finest. Similar to TMZ breaking the story first on a knife being found at OJ's old property and being tested by LAPD...times are a changin'!

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score

A friend of a friend of mine was in the bathroom and he heard Stephen on his cell phone talking about going with Wentz or Goff at #4, so I think that trumps this report.

Shinaoi

Reaction score
It would seem to me that if we were intent on going DE and QB in the first two rounds, it would make more sense to me to go Wentz or Goff at #4 and someone like Kevin Dodd or Jonathan Bullard at #34. But, what do I know......

Amen

brymatt94

Reaction score
Jeremiah knows his stuff. The whole draft team on NFL Network is solid: Mayock, Davis and Jeremiah.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Thank you! Bravo good sir!

:clap:

It's nice to see that someone else can see the big picture too.