News: DMN: Tony Dungy: Cowboys D needs to create turnovers; Dak's game management, and what it

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Horn: And Ezekiel Elliott?

Dungy: He hasn't surprised me. Before the season, I thought he would be a 1,200- to 1,500-yard rusher behind this offensive line. Now because of Tony Romo's injury, he has gotten more carries and will be 1,500 to 1,800 yards. If Romo had played all season, I don't think they would have relied as much on the run.
I completely disagree with Dungy on this point. We spent the #4 pick on a RB to take the load off of Romo. Romo being injured or not we were going back to a run first offense this year.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I completely disagree with Dungy on this point. We spent the #4 pick on a RB to take the load off of Romo. Romo being injured or not we were going back to a run first offense this year.

National media knows much less than people like us on the Zone that follow this thing every day.

It's frustrating at times but it would,be hard to have to be properly informed on all 32 teams.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
dungy has been wrong on this team all yr. early in the yr he was saying the job was too big for dak. GB was going to destroy this def. yadda yadda yadda.

FLcowboy

When Jerry, when?
Reaction score
Zeke would most likely have more yards with a starting Tony Romo.

That's what I thought. Dungy is losing it. He runs out of things to say, so he just makes stuff up. He has passed his relevancy

Thomas82

Reaction score

I completely agree with you on that.

aikemirv

Reaction score

Yep just a little research would point you to 2014 where Demarco rushed more times than Zeke has