News: DMN: Tony Romo trades sarcastic barbs with Cowlishaw and Mosley ... and explains why he's...

DFWJC

Reaction score
Mosley can be funny and I get a kick out of that show every once in awhile. But he's one of the many on talk radio that really do not know a lot about football.
Most of these guys don't get a sport talk radio segment because of that. Instead, it's because they can be entertaining and they know how to handle themselves on air.
He has a good dry humor at times that serves him well.

The lack of football knowledge is why the narrative is so clueless at times.
Mosley, in particular, has been fairly disrespectful of what Romo has done over the years. He gets slapped around a bit for that whenever he encounters guests (Aikman, Staubach, college HCs, etc) or colleagues that actually know the game a little...and especially the position in particular.
That's where the joke came from about Romo not being on the show much.

Last edited:

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
A new take on the collarbone procedure (that I hadn't heard before)... now if only I knew what it meant.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
It wasn't so bad when it was only Bayless but since he got notoriety, everyone in the DFW market has done a shade of his schtick. These two, Galloway, JFE and her wife. I cannot stand them.