DNM Blog: Practice/Injury Notes

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
Ed Reed, two other Ravens secondary starters questionable

Tim MacMahon E-mail News tips
Baltimore S Ed Reed (thigh), CB Fabian Washington (thigh) and CB Samari Rolle (ankle) are all listed as questionable.

They all had limited participation in today's practice, so it's a good bet they'll play. But the Cowboys might be able to take advantage of a secondary that's pretty banged up, if Tony Romo is given time to throw.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cowboys injury report

Todd Archer E-mail News tips
Marion Barber did not practice for the third straight day but he is listed as questionable for Saturday's game against Baltimore.

Barber will work out before the game, much like he did last week, to see if he can play. Gameday adrenaline is a magical thing but it didn't seem to help Barber much against the Giants. If I had to guess, I'd say he will not play.

Linebacker Bobby Carpenter (knee) and guard Montrae Holland (ankle) are out. Cornerback Alan Ball is doubtful with an ankle injury.

WR Miles Austin (knee), S Tra Battle (hamstring), S Keith Davis (knee/shoulder), S Ken Hamlin (foot), CB Adam Jones (neck), QB Tony Romo (back), WR Isaiah Stanback (shoulder), WR Roy Williams (foot), TE Jason Witten (ankle) are probable.

Hamlin was limited in Friday's workout, which marked the first time he practiced any this week.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Practice Report for the Cowboys

Calvin Watkins E-mail News tips
Montrae Holland and Bobby Carpenter will not play Saturday night against Baltimore.

Cornerback Alan Ball (ankle) is doubtful and running back Marion Barber (toe) is questionable. Everyone else, Miles Austin (knee), Tra Battle (hamstring), Keith Davis (knee, neck, fingers), Ken Hamlin (foot), Pacman Jones (neck) Tony Romo (back), Isaiah Stanback (shoulder) Roy Williams (foot) and Jason Witten (ankle) are probable.

Romo and Williams are listed on the injury report as having full participation in the walkthrough today. Hamlin was limited in the walkthrough. Davis, who got the day off yesterday, was a full participant.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DCBoysfan;2505998 said:
I wonder how you can be limited in a walkthrough?

You have to look straight ahead and what ever happens you can not skip or prance.

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;2506008 said:
You have to look straight ahead and what ever happens you can not skip or prance.

[youtube]KsPRVEHDT2s[/youtube]

I don't know why I thought about this when you said what you said. :laugh2:

BruceWayne

Tennione72
Reaction score
I love what Keith Davis brings to this team he may not be the most talented but he makes up for that with toughness and heart.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Tennione72;2506032 said:
I love what Keith Davis brings to this team he may not be the most talented but he makes up for that with toughness and heart.

Heart

When a man's an empty kettle he should be on his mettle,
And yet I'm torn apart.
Just because I'm presumin' that I could be kind-a-human,
If I only had heart.
I'd be tender - I'd be gentle and awful sentimental
Regarding Love and Art.
I'd be friends with the sparrows ...
and the boys who shoots the arrows
If I only had a heart.
Picture me - a balcony. Above a voice sings low.
Wherefore art thou, Romeo? I hear a beat....
How sweet.
Just to register emotion, jealousy - devotion,
And really feel the part.
I could stay young and chipper
and I'd lock it with a zipper,
If I only had a heart.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Mr Cowboy;2505982 said:
Barber will work out before the game, much like he did last week, to see if he can play. Gameday adrenaline is a magical thing but it didn't seem to help Barber much against the Giants. If I had to guess, I'd say he will not play.
I would take that bet.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
adbutcher;2506016 said:

:lmao1:

That's hilarious! Had me going there for a bit. I think my jaw dropped when he did the alphabet backwards.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
adbutcher;2506016 said:

reno 911 at its best