Do our guys even have testosterone?

jamesdojr

Reaction score
I mean let's be realistic. I don't think any of us would have issues with a loss if players left it all on the field and even acted like losing bothered them. This is the problem.

It's the basics:
1. Men have testosterone.
2. Testosterone makes men aggressive.
3. Aggressiveness facilitates passion, the hatred of losing, the desire for winning, temperment on the field, etc...

Do half of our guys even have testosterone?

Sarcasm aside, this team just doesn't care. They get their checks for their big houses and flashy cars ( all the things that make a man go soft) and their attitude after that is que sera, sera.

And Dallas fans are stuck with that. Why do we care more than the players. The Ravens aren't racking up the wins but you watch them and they're angry, hotile, passionate, and aggressive. As a Cowboys fan you think, where is that on this team. The Titans, same thing. Talent wise they are not even on the same planet as us. But passion is what they have. They leave it on the field every Sunday.

I watch the Cowboys and think, if our players and coaches don't care, why should I.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Our Head Coach has no testosterone that is for sure. His care free bend dont break, awe shucks attitude has hijacked this team. Toughness comes from the top and starts with the head coach.

Everson24

Reaction score
Bill Parcells would get the entire team and coaches testosterone patches during the bye week. That would send a message.

Man I miss big Bill.

Royal Laegotti

Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy!
Reaction score
Doomsday;2394102 said:
Our Head Coach has no testosterone that is for sure. His care free bend dont break, awe shucks attitude has hijacked this team. Toughness comes from the top and starts with the head coach.

This same problem goes back to the Switzer days. You can blame Wade for not changing it I guess if you want. But there is something about the way Jerry runs this team that absolutly does NOT cultivate consistant passion or personal motivation during any given season, I mean for the whole season. It usually shows up after Thanksgiving, this year it's much earlier.

notherbob

Reaction score
Maybe they should change their name to the Dallas Choirboys...of course they have more sopranos than basses.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
http://i356.***BLOCKED***/albums/oo4/DallasEast1701/syringe.png

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
The tackling today was atrocious.

The team is soft, exactly like the head coach.