Do u guys think BP likes the mass amount of TO questions?

juck

Reaction score
likes the mass amount of T.O. questions,because he doesnt have to talk about our team and gameplan,giving up info?:confused:

FanofBill

Reaction score
juckie;1059270 said:
likes the mass amount of T.O. questions,because he doesnt have to talk about our team and gameplan,giving up info?:confused:

Can you rephrase the question? I am not sure I understand your question.

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
juckie;1059270 said:

I think he's frustrated, but we'll see how this plays out. If the players look distracted come Sunday or in the future, then he'll probably point to Owens as the culprit.

I don't think he initially likes it, but if Owens goes out and plays very well after coming off an injury, that always gains favor with Parcells.

YAKUZA

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
juckie;1059270 said:
No. I think he loathes all Press Conferences and reporters. He looks for any excuse not to directly ever answer a question. This is just the latest way for him to get in his digs because they can't help asking.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
FanofBill;1059284 said:
Can you rephrase the question? I am not sure I understand your question.

Here we go again :rolleyes:

You dont understand what they are asking?

superpunk

Reaction score
Hostile;1059291 said:
No. I think he loathes all Press Conferences and reporters. He looks for any excuse not to directly ever answer a question. This is just the latest way for him to get in his digs because they can't help asking.

I think he loves them. I think he loves the confrontation, the power he holds, the ability to make anyone there appear to be a complete tool at the drop of a hat.

It's like christmas everyday. If he didn't like it, there'd be alot fewer PCs, IMO.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Yakuza Rich;1059290 said:
I think he's frustrated, but we'll see how this plays out. If the players look distracted come Sunday or in the future, then he'll probably point to Owens as the culprit.

I don't think he initially likes it, but if Owens goes out and plays very well after coming off an injury, that always gains favor with Parcells.

YAKUZA

I dont think so Rich :) ... he explained to the media yesterday about "distraction" and how the media thinks more of it than he does and his players...

I couldnt see BP blaming anyone but the players, the coaches and himself for lack of execution if we lose....

Echo9

Erik_H
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Yakuza Rich;1059290 said:

YAKUZA

I'd tend to disagree with one part there Rich. Parcells isn't the type to point a finger at any a culprit and blame a distraction during the week.

(I mean, this isn't Joe Gibbs we're talkin about here).

The only way Parcells lays any blame on TO is if he fumbles, causes an interception and inadvertantly sacks Bledsoe.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
juckie;1059270 said:

:rolleyes:

Yeah right, like BP would have to talk about the gameplan if TO weren't here.

:lmao2:

BARRYRAY

Reaction score
BP is the king os disinformation and feigned ignorance. The only thing more boring is his pre-season game plans. I mean you darn freaking well he cares about his best offensive player although if you guys want to argue whether Terry Glenn is I'll just say its a tie. But without either we are a different team. TO is an incredible weapon, he is big and fast and has that rare combination. In fact even you skeptics have got to admit the way he picked up the offense without a lot of reps is amazing. If you watch how he just throws the cbs out of his way and man this guy is a freak of natuer , he is totally chiselled..

wileedog

Reaction score
superpunk;1059293 said:
I think he loves them. I think he loves the confrontation, the power he holds, the ability to make anyone there appear to be a complete tool at the drop of a hat.

It's like christmas everyday. If he didn't like it, there'd be alot fewer PCs, IMO.

I couldn't agree more.

I think he has a limited tolerance level if its not going the way he wants, like the TO conference that got cut short the other day, but I really do think he likes going out there and letting his disdain for these characters be put on public display.

"Go ask your sources who don't know anything."