Do We Have A Shot At Getting Micheal Huff

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
There's always a chance but I'm telling you, I really like Griffin and he can be had much later.

DBoys

Reaction score
ABQCOWBOY said:
There's always a chance but I'm telling you, I really like Griffin and he can be had much later.

Who is Griffin I haven't heard of him before?

JIMMYBUFFETT

Skinwalker
Reaction score
DBoys said:
Who is Griffin I haven't heard of him before?

Cedric Griffin . UT's other not so well known CB . He is a pretty good sleeper pick . He played some FS at the Senior Bowl and even had an Int. from that position . Like Huff he's an excelent tackler as well .

calico

Reaction score
I am still pissed about Nathan Vasher. Everyone thought I was crazy for wanting him in the 2nd round because he "suddenly" was too slow. Now he is tearing it up and quickly made a name for himself.

I really hope Huff falls, but he won't. He would be perfect for our D.

Derinyar

Reaction score
calico said:
I am still pissed about Nathan Vasher. Everyone thought I was crazy for wanting him in the 2nd round because he "suddenly" was too slow. Now he is tearing it up and quickly made a name for himself.

I really hope Huff falls, but he won't. He would be perfect for our D.
Do you think being on a team that generated a lot of sacks and pressure made Vasher look good? Is Vahser a good CB, yes he is. Did he benefit from being on that Bears team last year? Most definately.

You can't look at thing in a vacuum. Vasher in a vacuum looks incredible, realizing hes a cog in what was a dominant defense last year makes him look a little bit less.

bobbie brewskie

Reaction score
even with huff falling out of the top 10 he still has to pass through ATL and Baltimore . . . so dont get your hopes up.