Do we have something to worry about?

TheKey

Faster than Felix
Reaction score
I think we have a Jekyle and Hyde on our hands here. Reports are coming from DC.com that TO has been well behaved and helping rooks out and etc. But other reports claim that he has skipped WR meetings on the field, had heated conversation with Haley, and thrown his helmet across the field. Is TO already upset with Bledsoe or is this just his competitive nature? He said him and Soe aleady had a convo about how to communicate, then he turns around and throws stuff?

America's Team

Florida Cowboy
Reaction score
the same thing could have happened with Pat Mcquitan, and no one would care, so why should we with terrell

stilltheguru

Reaction score
why yall act like people dont get angry sometimes?cmon now

he threw his helmet.SO WHAT? its not like hes trying to fight with players on the team

*looks at the giants*

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
Please refrain from making any further threads like this until it is warranted. We've had something to worry about since we've signed him, you know it, point taken. Now relax.

MC KAos

Reaction score
im sure it was no big deal, otherwise it would ahve been all over espn, you know they are ****** for that kind of stuff on t.o.

diehard2294

America's Team
Reaction score
MC KAos said:
im sure it was no big deal, otherwise it would ahve been all over espn, you know they are ****** for that kind of stuff on t.o.
see that's what kills me, so if Espn didn't see it ,it must not be a big deal:rolleyes: it happened so quick,I just happened to be watching him the whole time it happened. It's over with I was just stating what happened

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
TO is an a-hole. He does a-hole like things. He'll do this for as long as he's in the NFL and has people paying attention to him.

We shouldn't expect him to change his stripes this late in his life, and I don't see the point in pretending like he's not doing these things.

He is what he is, a troubled guy who's a great football player. Let's just hope he gets the football part right when the real bullets start flying.

MC KAos

Reaction score
diehard2231 said:
see that's what kills me, so if Espn didn't see it ,it must not be a big deal:rolleyes: it happened so quick,I just happened to be watching him the whole time it happened. It's over with I was just stating what happened

no, im not saying your wrong, im just saying it was no big deal, like someone said earlier, mike use to do that, im sure ANY receiver does that, i use to do it in high school too. And i wasnt saying espn is great, im saying they like to report crap like that about TO so if it WOULD have been a big deal, they would have been like...bla bla bla, TO signing a mistake....bla bla bla

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
Key, it always amazes me how overly worried you become with each negative report.

Who was it you were always concerned with last training camp? Wasn't it Keyshawn? I could have sworn I remembered the irony given your user name.

Anyway, please carry on.