Do You Guys Think Anything...

juck

Reaction score
of significance will happen tonight at midnight?signings wise?I mean are teams actually going to be dealing at the wee hours tonight?or tomorrow morning?just curious.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
It's possible....We knew about the Rivera deal last year within a couple of hours after midnight.

DallasKen

Reaction score
I think a rule should be implemented that all signings have to take place in a 30 minute time period after FA begins. That way I could update my Madden rosters efficiently.

mbanx

Reaction score
juckie said:
of significance will happen tonight at midnight?signings wise?I mean are teams actually going to be dealing at the wee hours tonight?or tomorrow morning?just curious.

That is a good question. I wish I could expierience what it is like at Valley Ranch this week. Are they all there right now drinking massive amounts of coffee and espresso waiting on midnight or are they at home in their pajamas having a nightcap ready to get started in the morning. Well I basically repeated your post, I didnt mean to but this stuff really does keep me up at night wondering.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Cbz40 said:
It's possible....We knew about the Rivera deal last year within a couple of hours after midnight.

You're thinking of Fergy. Rivera came later.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
I think we sign one guy tonight, er tomorrow morning. I would think within about 3 hours we have McGinest signed.

GTaylor

Gif Dude
Reaction score
DallasKen said:
I think a rule should be implemented that all signings have to take place in a 30 minute time period after FA begins. That way I could update my Madden rosters efficiently.

Sorta like a speed dating thing? Free agents will go from table to table and the owners will have 45 seconds to convince them to sign? Works for me :)

Q_the_man

Reaction score
Yep last yeah their was like 4 signing b4 I went to bed, so I expect the same thing.

Wolf2k5

Reaction score
does any1 know where there is some kind of up to the minute or hour update on signings around the league i can watch other that nfl network?? jus wanna no about signings as they happen???? and also does TO get his bonus if he not cut by midnight or is it at a later date??? i want him to get cut and signed to whoever so the controversy can stop

Cowboy Junkie

leonargized
Reaction score
I think there could be .
I think a weeks delay when teams were ready might speed things up...At least that is what I am hopping for

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
Wolf2k5 said:
does any1 know where there is some kind of up to the minute or hour update on signings around the league i can watch other that nfl network?? jus wanna no about signings as they happen???? and also does TO get his bonus if he not cut by midnight or is it at a later date??? i want him to get cut and signed to whoever so the controversy can stop

TO gets his bonus if he is on the Eagles roster 5 days after the year begins.. the year begins at 12:00 am ,, so they have til wed to do something or cut him.

voodoo

Reaction score
heh, u know what they say, the early bird catches the worm, or something like that